Offset • Web • Large Format
Digital • Direct mail • Magazines or Catalogues
Signage • Point of Sale
Tradeshow / Event collateral
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to all clients of the ACS Print Group who place a valid order during the month of May 2019, each valid order equals one entry into the prize draw.
2. Employees or other representatives of the ACS Print Group or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must place a valid order with the ACS Print Group. All orders must be paid for in full by the close of business on the 31st of May 2019 irrespective of whether the order has been completed or delivered. Orders below our minimum order value of $150 + gst will not be eligible.
5. Only orders paid for in full by the close of business on the 31st of May 2019 irrespective of whether the order has been completed or delivered will be eligible for entry into the prize draw. A valid order is an order placed by the client and accepted by the ACS Print Group.
6. Multiple entries are allowed so long as they pertain to the Terms and Conditions set out herewith.
7. ACS Print Group accepts no responsibility for orders that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the order is not proof of receipt by ACS Print Group.
8. The competition opens at 7.30 am on the 1st of May 2019, the closing date of the Prize Draw is 16.30 pm on 31st May 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random computerised draw of eligible entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place Monday the 3rd of June.
10. The winner will receive two tickets to the Bolshoi Ballet on Saturday the 6th July 2019 at 7.30 pm.
11. ACS Print Group accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the venue).
12. The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the draw being held. If a winner does not respond to the ACS Print Group within 7 days of being notified by the ACS Print Group, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the ACS Print Group shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the ACS Print Group shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The winning tickets for the show will be made available to the winner for collection at the QPAC Box office on the night of the 6th of July 2019.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained within 48 hours of the draw by visiting www.acsprintgroup.com.au
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. The winner is be required to send in to the ACS Print Group a promotional video, no more than 30 seconds on the night of the event celebrating their win. The winner consents to the use by the ACS Print Group, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's video and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and film, and on the internet, including any websites or social media platforms hosted by the ACS Print Group) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. The ACS Print Group accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The ACS Print Group further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the ACS Print Group for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. The ACS Print Group reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the ACS Print Group in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The ACS Print Group shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by Australian law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
21. Promoter: ACS Print Group Pty Ltd, 35 Kinnerton Street, Chermside West, QLD 4032.