Offset • Web • Large Format
Digital • Direct mail • Magazines or Catalogues
Signage • Point of Sale
Tradeshow / Event collateral
Pull-up / Retractable Banners - Imported
Every style to suit every purpose from economy to large format, from table top to double sided
Digitally printed onto a high quality Vinyl which is has a Grey blockout reverse, curl-resistant edges and comes with a Base unit and carry bag with shoulder strap.
• High quality product • light sandbox finish to minimise glare • Light weight, comes with a carry bag and is easily transportable
• Digitally printed using UV inks
• Curl-resistant edges
• Heights can be adjusted to suit
• 12 month warranty More >>
Product code: P00029
$ 0 incl. VAT
FAQ’s Can these print both sides? Yes, please advise this preference and we can advise the cost and manufacture to suit Can you re-skin the banner on my existing pull up banner stand? No, we do not replace the printed banners on existing pull up banner stands - we only supply new complete units. The reasons for this are:
1. The labour cost involved in removing the old banner and installing a new banner into the stand is expensive
2. A number of banner stands will be destroyed when trying to change over the banners
3. A number of banner stands are often in very poor condition when returned which makes the process difficult
4. Our low cost for the complete new units makes it a better option than changing over banners on existing units
BUT….. if you are looking for a solution which allows for the graphics to be interchangeable please take a look at either our Ezy Tube displays or our range of media wall displays, both of these options allow for easy cost effective changing of the graphics.
Are discounts available for larger quantities? Yes, the more you order the cheaper the cost.
What are the expected production times? Because these products are imported you must allow a minimum 12 to 14 working days from receipt of artwork but if you have a specific deadline to meet please advise and we will do our best to make it happen
Can Pull up banners be used outdoors? No, if you place a conventional pull up banner outside it will act like a sail and fall over very easily, we do however have a range of products which may be more suitable for that purpose, please refer to our OUTDOOR RANGE Why don’t you display prices on your website? The products shown are a guide only and may vary slightly depending upon where we end up going in order to procure the very best arrangements for our clients, there are so many suppliers offering these types of products, the costs vary enormously as do the lead-times and the quality, the moment you hit the submit button we can see the type of display you are looking for, an account manager will then discuss your specific needs, as independent agents we then go out to a large number of trusted suppliers to secure you, the client, the best possible arrangements to suit our
clients needs, this allows us to manage both major and minor orders with equal efficiency.